We have extended the $49 offer till Feb. 28th, after that there will be a two week (10 month program) registration period that will cost $80/month.
REGISTRATIONS END March. 14TH.
*Note – this will be the last registration extension as we are “caught up” after our website rebuild.
Welcome! I am so pleased and happy you found us. Being a doula is an ongoing journey. Whether your doula training was two days or six, there’s no way you can be completely prepared for every situation that being a doula will throw at you, and that’s okay. Each training program has their own way of doing things and I think that’s beautiful. What we are offering in our training is more than just understanding how birth happens. Our graduates will graduate feeling more confident about themselves and their abilities. Moreover, our graduates will leave with a community. Our lives as doulas are very isolated. Few people understand our passion or our unique lifestyle. We understand that and it is why we are placing community, friendship and respect at the top of our priorities.
The Cultured Doula Program is not a doula certification program. We are not training you to become a doula. Our program is for doulas who have already been though a certification program. The idea for the Cultured Doula came to me after years of touring this country and others, teaching doulas. What I discovered was that, when I would bring up an author, a movie, or a famous speaker in the birth world, my students would had no idea what I was talking about. I saw how doulas worldwide were communicating with one another on social media. Some of what I was sharing in my workshops, I thought was common knowledge, and as it turns out it wasn’t. I knew we needed to do something to help doulas become more well rounded, more, well, cultured, as doulas.
What does it mean to be cultured?
- To be cultured means to be educated.
- Knowing about a variety of subjects.
- Being refined and sophisticated.
- Being curious, unprejudiced, and open-minded.
- Being tolerant and respectful of people who are different from us.
- Living a life of excellence and discernment.
I believe the program we have put together will help achieve all of the above.
The Cultured Doula Certification Program is a 12 month program lasting the entirety of 2017:
The certification includes the following:
- Immediate entry into the Masters Rebozo Online Credential ($800 Value).
- All of my e-books ($60 Value)
- (During 2017) 30 Weekly Training Webinars, usually with a guest presenter ($500 Value).
- (During 2017)30 Weekly Petite video trainings that you will be able to access from a Secret Membership page ($400 Value).
- Some, recorded versions of all 2017 Flock Yeahs! ($1000 Value).
- Access to The Cultured Doula Secret Facebook Page (priceless…)
- A one hour Skype/Facetime call with me (scheduled for 2017) to answer all the personal questions you won’t ask in the Secret FB page ($75 Value).
That’s over $2,835 worth of training for $588, and you don’t even have to pay it all upfront!
This is a subscription you can cancel when and if you need to. Upon cancelling subscription you will no longer have access to the content. Once you have paid and entered the system no refunds will be given.
NOTE: ATTENDING A FLOCK YEAH IS NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT